Trinity Effect is eliminating global poverty by partnering with existing organizations and ministries that are reaching out to the working poor in rural communities all across the world. By embracing microfinance as a solution to the damaging effects of extreme poverty, Trinity Effect seeks to foster economic justice, social transformation, and spiritual growth in the developing countries where its partners work.
Microfinance is a poverty-reduction tool that provides small loans to the world’s working poor. The micro loans are used to empower the poor to begin or grow their own self-sustaining businesses and to break out of the cycle of extreme poverty. It’s been met with overwhelming success worldwide.
Trinity Effect achieves microfinance success in three ways:
- By providing loan capital through private donations for partners to administer loans with
- By providing training so first-time borrowers acquire the skills necessary to repay their loan and manage their money
- By providing opportunities for leadership development through scholarships for loan officers, bank managers, and community leaders
HOW IT WORKS
- Trinity Effect finds a credible partner in a rural community who has a project that needs funding
- Trinity Effect begins raising the financial capital needed for the project
- Assistance and training is given to the partner’s loan recipients
- Trinity Effect follows up on the status of the project with partners and reports to donors
The power of the cycle of poverty only breaks when individuals, businesses, corporations, and churches sow into opportunities that are expanding economic justice, social transformation, and spiritual growth into communities worldwide. To contribute towards one of Trinity Effect’s current partnership projects, visit the donation page and select the project you would like to give to.